Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SUMMER SOLSTICE

Summer is officially here! Even though I've been out of school for about two weeks now, the commencement of this new season seems to cause for a whole 'nother celebration! Unfortunately I don't have the ultimate bonfire or an amazing pool party planned, but can't wait to put one in the works. The things listed are some of the images that come to mind when I think,"What do I want to do before the end of summer...?" Whether that entails doing, making, wearing, or eating, I'm excited to live up my senior summer (not in  a wild child way ;) and make it count!
1. I love this girl's look. The turban and sunglasses... she captures the essence of summer!
2. Mara Hoffman's Resort 2013 boasted many stunners, but this one especially stood out to me. This oversized-sweater-styled dress (or is it a sweater with a skirt...?) seems perfect for a beach bonfire!
3. Quay sunglasses. I'm SO impressed with this affordable collection of eyewear, and I wouldn't hesitate to throw on these electric blue square frames when the light hits my eyes!
4. I'm hesitant towards fedoras, but I might just have to steal this men's one from Eugenia Kim.
5. Can you say "heaven"? I'd love to just take an afternoon and relax on these classic striped pool chairs. (Best pool chairs ever: Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in Phoenix, AZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment