Saturday, June 23, 2012

TEEN VOGUE BOYS


I'm a HUGE fan of Teen Vogue. It's the only magazine I actually subscribe to. I'm currently having withdrawals because the latest issue was June/July, so my wait has been stretched to two unbearably long months. Yesterday, however, I got a glimpse of the August issue featuring Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield (pictured above) and I'm positively sure these two months have been worth the wait! Emma Stone is beautiful (no doubt about that), but I'm especially excited because there is finally a MALE star on the cover! As much as I adore the enviable ladies who normally grace the cover, I find a manly main feature refreshing. The last cover boy was Justin Bieber in October 2010 and, as much as I've loved him, he had already been a teen heart-throb for quite some time. Finally, after over a year and a half, a leading man in the form of the relatively new Andrew Garfield has appeared! As I eagerly await for the arrival of my new issue within the next couple weeks, I'll enjoy this small compilation of previous covers including boys!


{ I know their names are on the cover, but I'll just clarify)
{1. Taylor Lautner} {2. Zac Efron}
{3. Justin Bieber} {4. Orlando Bloom}
{5. Daniel Radcliffe & Emma Watson} {6. Joe Jonas from a feature with Demi Lovato}
{7. Topher Grace & Scarlett Johansson} {8. Logan Lerman & Laura Love [talk about alliteration!] were not actually on the cover, but I LOVED the feature they did!}

No comments:

Post a Comment